Why schedule a telephone consultation?
Telephone consultations are available for those who don't live in the area or those who have questions or concerns about their own or their child's education. Consultations can be arranged with Christine or with a qualified tutor.
Distance tutoring via a telephone is available between in-house tutoring sessions and for those away at college.
It's great to know that you have someone in your corner, and someone from whom you can trust to provide and deliver quality service. You can talk things over or explore options and possibilities. There's no need to feel isolated and unsupported.
Alternative Connections consultations allow us to focus specifically on your vision, interests, and your priorities. Plus, they provide you with all of the benefits of having a partner with whom to brainstorm and problem-solve, and from whom to receive ideas and guidance.
What you can accomplish
- Open up and explore your possibilities and options
- Identify and articulate key issues
- Identify ways to align your actions and outcomes with your goals
- Get an alternative perspective
- Receive guidance and ideas regarding a challenge
- Explore these or other issues through an "intuitive dialogue"
Alternative Connections offers a 60 minute or 90 minute telephone consultation. Consultation via email can be scheduled.
Contact us to find out what we can offer.
Alternative Connections offers easy payment via PayPal for Telephone Consultations.