Alternative Connections was founded over 15 years ago by Christine Madden, a diagnostician whose practice focusessolely on educational diagnosis. With over thirty years experience behind her, Christine has been able to share her cutting edge research and understanding of how the brain functions with other educators to create the Alternative ConnectionsTeam.
Christine J. Madden M.Ed. (PhD abd) NCSP
Christine has a Master's degree in Educational Psychology and holds National Certification in School Psychology (NCSP), Shehas completed a doctoral program with the exception of a dissertation in Applied Human Development with a minor in Cognition and Instruction.
- Psychology Services - Delaware Division of Public Health
- School Psychologist - Academic Services Assistance, University of Delaware
- Learning Disability Specialist and Educational Consultant - Psychopharmaolcology Clinic, A.I. DuPont Institute
- Learning Disability Specialist and Educational Consultant - private pediatric practice
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- International Reading Association
- (Ph.D. abd) - all requirements for degree completed except dissertation. University of Delaware College of Education. Major: Applied Human Development
- M.Ed. Educational Psychology. Temple University
- B.A. Sociology, Temple University
- National Association of School Psychologists - Nationally Certified School Psychologist
- Professional Psychologist Certification Board – Nationally Certified Psychologist
- Office of Conflict Resolution - University of Delaware, Certification in Special Education Mediation / Conflict Resolution
- State of Delaware, Dept. of Public Instruction - Certified School Psychologist
- Interactive Metronome – Provider Certification
- Read America, Orlando, FL - Certified Therapist and Trainer in PhonoGraphix - Phonological method of reading instruction.